Great summer bath salt recipes with our premium fragrance oils.
Morning Orchard Bath Salts
5 lbs Pacific Sea Salt (medium)
50 drops Apple Green Fragrance
25 drops green food coloring
Sweet Island Bath Salts
5 lbs Himalayan Salt (fine)
120 drops (approx. 2 teaspoons) Coconut Fragrance
Day At the Beach Bath Salts
5 lbs Pacific Sea Salt (fine)
60 drops (approx. 1 teaspoon) Ocean Breeze Fragrance
30 drops blue food coloring
5lbs Pacific Sea Salt (medium)
80 drops Pomegranate Fragrance
30 drops red food coloring
For each recipe:
1) Put on latex gloves and dusk mask.
2) In a large bowl or container blend the salt and other dry ingredients (if applicable).
3) Add food coloring a few drops at a time (using a pipette works best) while continuously blending with your hands (the suggested usage amount for the colors on these recipes can be lessened or increased depending on the color you wish to achieve).
4) Add fragrance or essential oils into mixture by once again blending with your hands, adding a few drops at a time.
5) Store in well sealed container to keep out moisture and retain scent.
Each recipe will create enough salt for about 25 soaks in the tub.