- THE CAVIAR OF SALTS - Fleur de Sel is one of the rarest and most expensive salts in the world, which is why it is commonly referred to as “the caviar of salts”. Fleur de Sel is favored by chefs worldwide because of its natural moisture, its complex flavor profile, and its natural richness in minerals.
- HAND HARVESTED IN GUÉRANDE FRANCE - Paludiers, salt workers, in Guérande France harvest Fleur De Sel using traditional techniques that are hundreds of years old. Saltwater from the sea is channeled into shallow marshes and left to evaporate. Paludiers then skim the salt ponds with rakes, collecting the unique snowflake like crystals formed on the water.
- THE ULTIMATE CULINARY SALT - The unique, natural texture and moisture of Fleur de Sel Sea Salt make it the most favored salt by professional chefs worldwide. The high moisture content and crystalline shape of Fleur de Sel make it the ultimate finishing salt, because they cause the salt to linger for longer without dissolving, which gives food both the delicious flavor and satisfying crunch that Fleur de Sel is known for.
- AN ESSENTIAL INGREDIENT FOR PROFESSIONAL & HOME CHEFS ALIKE - The perfect finishing salt, our Fleur de Sel Sea Salt perfectly complements a variety of foods such as Steak, Buttered Toast, Caramels, Toffee, Salads, Eggs, and more!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - San Francisco Salt Company’s Fleur de Sel is certified from the Nature & Progrés institute in France, a strict certification process ensuring authenticity, purity, and excellence. The San Francisco Salt Company is confident that you will be happy with the quality of our products and stand behind every single item. San Francisco Salt Company is a trusted supplier of salt since 2002.
*This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient.
- ORIGIN - Guérande, France.
- DESCRIPTION - Fleur de Sel de Guérande. Packaged in our U.S.A., GMP certified packaging facility which is 3rd party audited by SCS Global.
- PACKAGING - Various Options.
- GRAIN SIZE - Natural Fine Grain, neither crushed nor ground.
- PROPERTIES - Our Fleur de Sel de Sea Salt is Kosher Certified, Non-GMO, and does not contain any MSG, Soy, Gluten, Dairy, anti-caking agents, artificial colors, or additives.
- INGREDIENTS - Fleur de Sel de Guérande Sea Salt.
- SHELF LIFE - 10 years.
Fleur de Sel de Guérande is KOSHER CERTIFIED
Fleur de Sel de Guérande Technical Data Sheet